Soul Fear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requests made by an in-game player (Frogtravel) [UPDATED]

3 posters

Go down

Requests made by an in-game player (Frogtravel) [UPDATED] Empty Requests made by an in-game player (Frogtravel) [UPDATED]

Post by Iireapzz Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:47 am

Hello, this is just a simple request made to myself by another in-game player who goes by the alias Frogtravel, this is what he had told me was wrong, and I will simply post what needs to be fixed.

[50% FIX ] Barrows drop-rates for all brothers need to be fixed, as well as the fact they seem to continuously chase you after you leave to fight another brother.

[ 100% FIX NOW ] Fix the drop-rates for all other Bosses except for the Godwars Dungeon Bosses.

[Under Development] Lunar and Ancient Magicks Spellbook both need to be fixed (Ancients doesn't work altogether, and Lunar has slight malfunctions)

[Request Removed] Duel Arena needs to also be fixed, due to both players dying at the same given time, equating to loss of loot on both sides.

I will continue to post anything else that I find seems to be not working, or bugged for that matter. But until then these are currently the ongoing issues.

Iireapzz

Iireapzz

Back to top Go down

Requests made by an in-game player (Frogtravel) [UPDATED] Empty Re: Requests made by an in-game player (Frogtravel) [UPDATED]

Post by oryhsat Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:57 am

yes all these would be nice fixes.

oryhsat

Back to top Go down

Requests made by an in-game player (Frogtravel) [UPDATED] Empty Re: Requests made by an in-game player (Frogtravel) [UPDATED]

Post by Soul [Developer] Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:39 am

Updated...
Soul [Developer]
Soul [Developer]
Admin
Admin

http://xsoulx.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum